With so many options out there, navigating the school system can be a real challenge. The purpose of School Success Coaching is to help both parents and students understand what is available to them so that they can make the most of their student’s learning potential.
All sessions are conducted in your home by Full Education’s founder and owner, Michelle Fullerton. Michelle is an Ontario-Certified teacher with over 10 years of experience working with student learning and education. Throughout her career, Michelle has not only worked as a tutoring and in-home learning expert, but as an independent school teacher, guidance counsellor, vice principal, and career transition teacher.
For more information or to book an appointment,
contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What types of things can School Success Coaching Do?
- Help you choose an appropriate independent school, alternative school, or out-of-region school
- Plan course selections for the upcoming school year
- Understand what post-secondary options are available, and which might best suit your student
- Learn about learning disabilities/ADHD, and how to get what you need from schools
- Help parents to understand the IEP process and advocate for their student’s needs
*Costs can be offset by some private insurance plans